Our 7 hour road trip ended up being a 11 and a half hour road trip! The Lord was kind to show me sin and allow me to fight to be happy in him. A toddler and a newborn baby is no way to travel via the road for 11-12 hours. A lesson learned :)
But despite all that, we had a wonderful time, and Elijah came to love Mr. Gary, and Mrs. Denise (as he came to call them) and the love was definitely reciprocated. The church was loving and Gary and Denise are just a blessing.
3 comments:
Hey you! it's been a SUPER LONG time since I've talked to you guys...too long! =( I hope all is going well. Elijah is SO BIG now...he isn't a baby anymore...and Key is super cute! I can't believe she's already one month old! crazy how time flies...I hope to hear from you guys soon! Frances, you look good! and I miss you!
side note...I talked to Yek yesterday and we were laughing about "Joshua"..hahah....great memories! =)
oh Key is super cute and elijah is getting so big. I can't wait to see your family again...i know our family definitely miss you guys!! a couple more days until we are
reunited...
Thanks sisters! We miss you crazy ladies too. Neens, hopefully we will see you before you are off. G, we are excited to see Sabrina and her cute chubby checks.
Please pray for PJ as he travels and us as we fly out. thanks!
Post a Comment