Monday, June 1, 2009
A Masquerade Ball For...
KEY! Her official birthday had past, but the girl had to have fun :) 




Our taco guy was great! He made us enjoy ourselves, with our bellies full.
Our little Key, is so grown up...I don't want her to get big. She looked adorable on her special day.


She had fun...can you tell?
I think I'm those weird moms that want to match with their kids :( I was so excited to wear our lace leggings together...I know, total weirdo!

Our guests arriving and kindly getting into the spirit of things...
He's too into it.

Her special birthday cupcake.



She loved her gifts from kind guests... especially the wrapping.
A fun- filled- happy- 1st birthday! We love you soooooo Key!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday, Key! You are the cutest little girl! We praise God with your parents for you!
Happy birthday to your lil' one. I love the whole tutu and pink converse combo:)
Post a Comment