My lovely- hunky- hubby will soon become "The Incredible Hulk," or I should say "My Incredible Hunk" ;) The kids like their daddy's new workout gadget.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Anger Progression & The Hulk
I gave her a little stool, so her neighbors down below (3 little girls) can say hi to her, but once she was done, she wanted down, and was upset... but, she became more upset once I began taking pictures of her. You can see the progression...




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My lovely- hunky- hubby will soon become "The Incredible Hulk," or I should say "My Incredible Hunk" ;) The kids like their daddy's new workout gadget.

My lovely- hunky- hubby will soon become "The Incredible Hulk," or I should say "My Incredible Hunk" ;) The kids like their daddy's new workout gadget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude Key is so big now...that's crazy cute!
p90x? hehe.
Post a Comment