Monday, August 24, 2009

Tibayan Four...

goes to the carousel at Griffith Park.


eats popcorn...


takes a ride on the merry-go-round...
tells the kids a BIG secret!

feels their wonder...


lifts it up, to the Lord in prayer...

shares the news that we are going 5!
To think it was just us when we married...
Now, our family will be PJ, myself, Rock, Key, and a new little baby, YAY, pea-pod family!
I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl? We'll be praying.

9 comments:

selle said...

congrats!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

High Five for Tibayan Five!!! yay! Congrats!!!

The Zaportezas said...

all you family of 5 people are just plain crazy. don't you know it's wrong for the kids to outnumber their parents. haha. just kidding! so happy for you guys! maybe we'll get there one day. we're obviously on a much slower plan but maybe just maybe.

Iris said...

congratulations, tibayan family!!! i'm so excited for you guys! how fun - you already have one of each so it is kinda exciting what baby #3 will be!

God is good! said...

I LOVE IT!! I am super excited...but if its a girl, i'll be...sad. Lol j/k i'll still be happy, but i will be praying REAL HARD that its a BOY!!

I love you all!

Gen said...

love the way you told the kids and us...you guys are super funny!!!

My name is Frances said...

Thanks everyone for all the LOVE :)

Ross Shannon said...

Congrats guys! Plans to come to Louisville for t4g? Suemi and I prayed for you this week. Any word from Hollywood Baptist?

Blessings,
Ross

Ica said...

awww congrats. again !!!