Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rock'in the Mohawk Love

Finally Rock got the mohawk I've wanted for years! Literally, the two years Rock was growing his long, long hair, part of it was that PJ and I couldn't agree, because I wanted a mohawk and he didn't. We both compromised, and his 1st hair cut was a fro-hawk, but not exactly what I wanted. This time we sort of agreed that PJ can shave his head, IF I can first have a mohawk. He's had it for maybe a month and since it's getting long again, PJ says it's time to shave it all off...sad. Rock does love his mohawk and calls it his "apl.de.ap hair" (from the Black Eye Peas), and has once introduced himself as apl.de.ap. I love it on him and I'm gonna be a tad bit sad when it's gone :(


P.S. I'm beginning to feel a little bit better...yay! This pregnancy sure is different.

2 comments:

Iris said...

he's so handsome even with a hairstyle that i don't normally approve. :) welcome back to the blogging world! i'm taking it you haven't been feeling too good. praying for a great pregnancy for you!

Gen said...

dude elijah looks awesome. let's convince caleb to give sabrina the same hair do