Waking up to his card and present from us.
The guys working hard to figure it out.
Rock's first time eating Cocoa Pebbles. He's been asking for years (amongst other sugary cereal) but I refused, Abba jokingly said when he turns 4 but then it was something PJ really wanted to give him on his 4th bday, that's my hubby for you :)
He loved it of course! He kept asking, and still asks, to eat it the morning and at night. Not sure when he'll have another bowl.I can't believe he is 4 now! We love him so and pray for his soul daily. This week we are planning a birthday/family day outing but that will be determined by Story's arrival. I wouldn't mind her waiting til we celebrate Rock's birthday, BUT after that, she needs to move out of my uterus!!!

1 comment:
that's so cute that you guys got him chocolate cereal for his birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCK! (and hopefully happy birthday to Story soon!)
Post a Comment