Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 5th

Our anniversary this year was a bit interesting because of how we celebrated.  Our Seattle trip was for our anniversary, but our official date June 25th landed on a Friday, and we wanted to go out of town for a night but that couldn't work because PJ needed to study for the sermon and his thesis.  So, this coming weekend we're doing an over nighter with hopefully no Story (awh I still love her and will miss her but a break would be nice).  I felt we had to do something on the 25th, so we celebrated with a nice breakfast at Foxy's.  
"Great camera work Rock!"
Our anniversary rings we got in Seattle.  Our love notebook to each other since we've been married included another page for our anniversary.

I love you SO much Lovely, I can't imagine my life without you!  You are my help mate, sexy, best friend, and I thank God for you.  I love your silliness and how we can laugh to avoid fights.  I LOVE how you play and interact with our beautiful children.  I love how you strive to have hot dates with me.  I LOVE how you want to point me to Christ (sorry for when I am sinful and don't want you to).  "You spice up my life!" (inside joke).

No comments: