By Frances
We decided about 2 weeks ago that we’d try to have another baby. It all happened the night before I talked to PJ in bed…
I couldn’t sleep, for some reason all I could think about is having another baby. I thought really but then a joyous sensation filled me with wonder, excitement, and impatience. I thought of all the pros of starting to try for another. It’s funny because just a few days prior PJ and I had a talk and I again mentioned getting pregnant in D.C and having the baby here in L.A. making Elijah and newborn almost 3 years apart. Then I told PJ what if we had the baby there and he said sure, but then i said we can’t what about health insurance, and he plainy said God will provide. Those 3 words at the time meant little to me because I’d rather him do research on Kaiser in D.C.
Fast forward a couple of days: as I tossed and turned in my bed thinking of trying for anther baby now. I thought I want at least 2 more. I’m 26 going on 27 in December making me 27 when i have the next one (Lord willing). We could have the baby in D.C. family would visit. We’d be home 2 months after I give birth. I feel physically and mentally ready. Elijah would be 2 when the baby is born (what we orignally wanted). AND GOD WILL PROVIDE. It dawned on me that is exactly what my beloved husband said but I didn’t even give it a second thought…how foolish! It’s almost like i had a major epipany. I was so happy and content that I came to a conclusion, I wanted to wake PJ up and tell him my reasonings and then start trying tonight! What joy.
Fast forward to today: We are waiting to take the pregnancy test. I want to wait until I miss my period but dental surgery will force me to act fast and see if I’m, pregnant. Tomorrow morning I will do a home pregnancy test. How exciting. PJ thinks I’m already pregnant…perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment