This year I had a doctor's appointment for Pan Dulce, went to visit my grandma at the rehabilitation center, and came back home. Before I left some people called or text me happy birthday, it was nice. Popps called and encouraged me with saying "expect some blessings from the Lord, materially and spiritually." I thought about that and tried to think of that biblically. So throughout the day while running errands I wanted to be intentional about thinking of it. At the doctors I told my doctor I'd be leaving to D.C. and will be delivering there. She was sad, but wished us a good delivery. She said she was suppose to make me sign and fill out some paperwork but she said she didn't want me to do that, so she would just circumvent that. She sent me home with all of the paperwork needed for my doctor in D.C., first material blessing. As I was driving home I was so hungry because I skipped breakfast due to tardiness. I started to feel nauseas and wanted to throw up so I had to get food pronto! I wanted McDonald's but missed breakfast by 10 minutes. I thought "why not try" so I did and to my surprise the girl asked if I wanted breakfast and I excitingly said "yes," second material blessing. Upon visiting my grandma, I was told news about her health and she was not happy with the family knowing. I tried explaining why we (the family) should know. It became heated and I was sad and cried driving home. As I drove I asked God what he wanted me to learn. He reminded me- patience and love, third spiritual blessing. As I got home PJ asked me what happened and I shared and he lovingly encouraged me and then gave me my surprises! He bought me a book by Carol Mahaney, sunglasses, Ugg's spray and black Ugg's. Yay! I have been wanting Ugg's since they came out, but for some reason never got them, my fourth material blessing.
Monday, December 24, 2007
BIRFDAY
I usually don't think much of my birthday, and ever year PJ gets sad that I don't. I just really don't feel like it is my birthday with the busyness of the holidays.
This year I had a doctor's appointment for Pan Dulce, went to visit my grandma at the rehabilitation center, and came back home. Before I left some people called or text me happy birthday, it was nice. Popps called and encouraged me with saying "expect some blessings from the Lord, materially and spiritually." I thought about that and tried to think of that biblically. So throughout the day while running errands I wanted to be intentional about thinking of it. At the doctors I told my doctor I'd be leaving to D.C. and will be delivering there. She was sad, but wished us a good delivery. She said she was suppose to make me sign and fill out some paperwork but she said she didn't want me to do that, so she would just circumvent that. She sent me home with all of the paperwork needed for my doctor in D.C., first material blessing. As I was driving home I was so hungry because I skipped breakfast due to tardiness. I started to feel nauseas and wanted to throw up so I had to get food pronto! I wanted McDonald's but missed breakfast by 10 minutes. I thought "why not try" so I did and to my surprise the girl asked if I wanted breakfast and I excitingly said "yes," second material blessing. Upon visiting my grandma, I was told news about her health and she was not happy with the family knowing. I tried explaining why we (the family) should know. It became heated and I was sad and cried driving home. As I drove I asked God what he wanted me to learn. He reminded me- patience and love, third spiritual blessing. As I got home PJ asked me what happened and I shared and he lovingly encouraged me and then gave me my surprises! He bought me a book by Carol Mahaney, sunglasses, Ugg's spray and black Ugg's. Yay! I have been wanting Ugg's since they came out, but for some reason never got them, my fourth material blessing.
Nice.
Elijah saying cheese
This year I had a doctor's appointment for Pan Dulce, went to visit my grandma at the rehabilitation center, and came back home. Before I left some people called or text me happy birthday, it was nice. Popps called and encouraged me with saying "expect some blessings from the Lord, materially and spiritually." I thought about that and tried to think of that biblically. So throughout the day while running errands I wanted to be intentional about thinking of it. At the doctors I told my doctor I'd be leaving to D.C. and will be delivering there. She was sad, but wished us a good delivery. She said she was suppose to make me sign and fill out some paperwork but she said she didn't want me to do that, so she would just circumvent that. She sent me home with all of the paperwork needed for my doctor in D.C., first material blessing. As I was driving home I was so hungry because I skipped breakfast due to tardiness. I started to feel nauseas and wanted to throw up so I had to get food pronto! I wanted McDonald's but missed breakfast by 10 minutes. I thought "why not try" so I did and to my surprise the girl asked if I wanted breakfast and I excitingly said "yes," second material blessing. Upon visiting my grandma, I was told news about her health and she was not happy with the family knowing. I tried explaining why we (the family) should know. It became heated and I was sad and cried driving home. As I drove I asked God what he wanted me to learn. He reminded me- patience and love, third spiritual blessing. As I got home PJ asked me what happened and I shared and he lovingly encouraged me and then gave me my surprises! He bought me a book by Carol Mahaney, sunglasses, Ugg's spray and black Ugg's. Yay! I have been wanting Ugg's since they came out, but for some reason never got them, my fourth material blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment