Thursday, August 21, 2008

The latest anniversary

We celebrated out late-later-latest 3rd anniversary at the happiest place on earth--Disneyland, and at California Adventure. Why the latest anniversary? Well, long story short, PJ was still driving cross country to get to California on June 25th (our real anniversary day), and he did, all the while suprising me, because I expected him the following day. Also the reason it wasn't officially celebrated was because 1) we just went out to dinner the following day because he was exhausted driving cross country in 2 days! 2) We planned to go to Disneyland but couldn't get in free until the black out dates were over for the summer and 3) Our suppose anniversary dinner was not really planned.

We'd like to do one more thing before we close this 3rd anniversary extravaganza, but not sure if we'll be able to, Lord willing :)




I saw this wall and couldn't resist doing some model shots, hahaha...well, we tried :)

My nervous hubby riding the faris-wheel. He told me it brought back childhood memories.

We topped it off at one of our favorite restaurants--Cheesecake Factory.

I recently saw the ending of the movie "The Notebook," and I was inspired to really write down our whole love story (or should I say love drama, hahaha), and make it into a book . That is another of our closing ceremony events, so our anniversary extravaganza won't be completed until our next anniversary! Better get started.

Lord, thank you for my husband! He constantly points me to Christ (even when I don't want him to, out of my sinfulness). I am amazed of how much you have used my husband to shed more light on you and your amazing grace. I love that my very church shepherd, is my own husband! Thank you for calling him into the ministry and the joy that brings to both of our lives. May I better serve you, through him. I am excited to learn more about you through loving my husband and the knowledge you have blessed him with. You God, are my true joy, and may I never forgot that, as I enjoy my husband. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 comment:

God is good! said...

You two are so cute!! I love you both very much! =)