Even though we were in New York, my job followed. Well, besides my full time- all day long- no vacations-mommy job, there is my other job...cupcake taster :)
We headed to
Martha's Country Bakery in Forest Hills, and right when I walked in, I got so excited because although they didn't just specialize in cupcakes, but in what it appeared to be, all pastries and cakes!



Their very good red velvet cupcake.


Julie was Rock's best friend in New York. On Sunday we said our goodbyes to Julie, and as she rode away in the bus, he cried for his tita Julie.


I give Martha's Country Bakery a 7.5 on their red velvet cupcake, their butter cream icing was delicious . I think I would have given it a 8 or 9 if their bread was a little more softer; perhaps it was because they stored their cupcakes in a cool display fridge (because they don't just sell cupcakes like Sprinkles, they sell other scrumptous deserts, so they need to preserve their cupcakes longer) which take moisture away from the cake.
We really enjoyed our time at Martha's.
2 comments:
dude! your hooter hider looks like it is gonna be you ginormous napkin cause you are gonna get messy! haha... you love them cupcakes!
did elijah taste some cupcakes?
Post a Comment