Monday, December 1, 2008

what a joy to be thankful

Celebrating two things at once was a treat for us this year! We celebrated Thanksgiving and Kenedy's 1st birthday.






My first time trying deep fried turkey! Oh man, it was way too good...talk about healthy eating.

I am so thankful to the Lord that I was able to care for Kenedy for the months I did, I miss her so much :( I am also very thankful for the elaborate hosting my sister accomplished, she diffintely put her love into it.

Lord, thank you for family, and friends, and most importantly you. Thank you for lavishly pouring your grace, and love on your children.
Thank you for the cross Lord, thank you for the nail pierced hands...the darling of heaven crucified--worthy is the lamb.

2 comments:

Gen said...

wow the girls are so big now. I can't believe she's already one.

selle said...

key is sooo big now! wow!