Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pastor PJ?

February 15, 2009, marked CrossView's historic moment...PJ was ordained! PJ doesn't prefer people calling him Pastor PJ-- just PJ.
We used Philippino Baptist Church's facility, in Baldwin Park.





Ben Bratcher lead the elder and congregation vowsThe congregation "laying hands" on us, as they prayed for PJ's ministry, faithfulness to God, our family, and church family.A strong sense of commitment hit me that evening-- PJ will give an account to God, of how he shepherded the CrossView flock one day. I thought of my role, as his wife, and how one thing I can do, is help make it easy as possible, for him to give an account to God, for the flock...what a privelege.

3 comments:

Gen said...

praise God!!! ben looks like Jesus again!!!

PJ Tibayan said...

Thanks for the encouragement G. I think Ben looks like a skinny Jack Black in that picture. But some there did say that he looked like Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Pj,
Praise God! I am so blessed, beyond blessed to know you and I am thankful everyday that you took the time to be obedient to the Lord and share the gospel with me. I don't know where I'd be. Can't wait to visit