Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Elijah falls off the bed

Today I did a flip onto the bed and Elijah saw it. He started jumping on the bed (he’s been doing this a lot lately). As soon as he started jumping I turned over on the bed to look at him and I saw him land, and then bounce off the landing and off the bed head first to the wood floor. I reached for him and grabbed his legs as (or just before) he hit the floor with his forehead. He started screaming. His first fall off the bed for jumping, second fall off the bed in his life.

At least he didn’t hit with full impact because I caught him as (or just before) he hit the floor so his full body weight didn’t go into it or cause his neck to bend back.

God is good through Christ. By his grace Elijah didn’t die or break his neck. By Christ’s grace his parents still trust and thank God. That’s why this blog is called “Christ and the Tibayan Family.” It’s not just an Elijah story, it’s a Christ and Elijah story.

No comments: