Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy 1/2 birthday (I forgot to post)

Yesterday was Elijah’s half birthday. In our family (consisting of PJ, Frances, Elijah and little pan dulce) we celebrate half birthdays.  Long ago PJ and I made a list of stuff we wanted to make family traditions, one of them was half birthdays. I’m sad that I don’t feel well enough to make anything happen, but we did do some 1st time things. Elijah and I played poker and made a tent in the house with a blanket–mommy won the game with a full house!

Lord willing Elijah, your next half birthday will be better :) It’s just that mommy doesn’t want to do anything but stare at a wall :( I love you son and you have been a blessing to your Abba and me for a whole year and a half. Things that make me smile that you do: wear your cute little boots around the house, say “Elmo”, dance around, get so happy when being chased, say “mommy” and “abba”, and just look so cute! You are not ours to keep but a loaner and I pray that me and your daddy will train you up to fear and love the Lord. We love you.

-abba and mommy
(had pictures but to much trouble to put up…i feel gross)

No comments: