My lovely pan dulce!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Fresh Air
Yesterday we had a mini picnic, it was great just to get out of the house and breath fresh air! Elijah cried because he wouldn’t eat and Abba didn’t want him to come out of his stroller without eating something. He’s been very picky and not wanting to eat anything, he takes two bites then spits the rest out. But he finally ate and ran around and pointed at all the planes and birds. He chased Abba and then Abba chased him. I just sat, enjoying the breeze, enjoying the break of feeling nauseous.
Last night I was craving pan dulce from the Panderia, and we went to get some. I love going inside there, it smells so good and they’re always friendly, it’s like walking into Mexico. I was able to enjoy Mexican bread, use my Spanish words, and feel right at home. For just a $1.80 I got 4 pan dulces and 1 birote which I enjoyed this morning with egg and beans…very scrumptious. PJ doesn’t like any of the sweet bread so he just enjoys me enjoying the bread. Both PJ and I, hope Elijah will like pan dulce when he gets a little bigger so he can go inside and choose any bread he likes. When I was young I use to love going with my mom to the Panderia because I’d choose my favorite pan– the one with sprinkles.

My lovely pan dulce!
My lovely pan dulce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment