It was so scenic in the garden. We both enjoyed ourselves. As Jazz wondered around, I tried finishing the cross word puzzle they gave at the garden. Jazz was laughing at me and I felt like I was at school again in Botany class.
Jazz was brave and went out on her own while we went home and put Elijah down for nap time. She went touring around, while it was raining, but here in D.C. nothing stops the people from walking. It was fun having Jazz around. Elijah would always say her name and ask for her, but the next day when she was gone he didn't even ask where she was. I think he understood she was leaving and didn't bother asking. Don't worry Jazz he loved hanging out with you.
4 comments:
hahah your belly is BIG again...yay for big belly!! I miss rubbing your belly and talking to the baby that is in there waiting to come out! Miss you sis!
Dude... Key Hava is getting big!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!
those shots of the botanical gardens make me nostalgic...earl and i have similar shots taken with angela in my belly circa 1980!
makes me feel ancient, huh? those orchids are humongous!! enjoy!!!
Tita Pearl you are not ancient but "lolaperal" does add years to your persona... all wisdom, I say :) Yes it was gorgeous there. Thanks for the comments. Did you ever get to talk to PJ? Please feel free to call him anytime now, we both have phones now!
Post a Comment