-heat up corn tortillas,don't burn them
-take off heat and wrap with shredded chicken. When I boil my chicken I add onions and tomatoes and salt (or whatever your choice: beef,seafood, etc),
-heat large skillet with vegetable oil or olive oil
-add rolled up taquitos and make sure all sides get crispy
-put on paper plate to drain excess oils
-serve with shredded lettuce (or spinach), tomatoes, sour cream, and homemade guacamole, and Mexican rice and beans on the side if you like.
5 comments:
I want taquitos! Please share the recipe!!!
oops.. i meant to post under rubyellen, but oh well! it is still your pal!
i love taquitos! i love flouta's even better! yuM!
Oh how yummy! Dont worry pretty soon it will read, "Taquitos for 4!"...i want you to make me a dish every day that i am there...fine fine fine just 2 days...haha. 2 WEEKS AND I GET TO REUNITE WITH YOU ALL....OH MY IM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
My version of taquitos (well I inherited them from my mom)-
-heat up corn tortillas,don't burn them,
-take off heat and wrap with shredded chicken. When I boil my chicken I add onions and tomatoes and salt (or whatever your choice: beef,seafood, etc),
-heat large skillet with vegetable oil or olive oil
-add rolled up taquitos and make sure all sides get crispy
-put on paper plate to drain excess oils
-serve with lettuce (or spinach), tomatoes, sour cream, and homemade guacamole, and Mexican rice and beans on the side if you like.
Post a Comment