Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Recipe...

So I've been making this salad recipe for months now and thought I'd share it. I love it, and I think I invented it, but not sure. If the recipe is out there, then kudos to the one who created this wonderful salad! :)

The picky hubby gives it a thumbs up...
And the cute kid gives it a thumbs up.

Recipe---
it includes:
1 red pepper without the seeds (or amt of your liking)
half a mango (or amt of your liking)

almonds

a bag of spinach

croutons
and
Trader Joe's Raspberry dressing


Red pepper would have to be sauteed in olive oil until tender. Wait for red peppers to be cooled to include in the salad.

5 comments:

selle said...

i think any salad with rasberry dressing is YUM!

Rubyellen said...

yay!!! yummy food.

Gen said...

ooh sounds good...maybe i'll go healthy for one night and serve this to hubby..thanks

helen said...

dear fantastic frances: YUM. i love spinach and raspberry dressing!!!!

dear kuya pj: i replied to everyone's comments on my last post in my comments

God is good! said...

I love that salad of yours...i miss your cooking now! Love you sis.