Monday, January 19, 2009
Costoletta night
Date night was at one of our favorites--Cheesecake Factory (try the chicken costoletta--very good). I was so encouraged and blessed by the Lord for my fellowship with my Love. I just felt so much grace being poured out on us as we talked about the Lord. I was also reminded that not every married couple go out on "dates" by my niece Vanessa. She asked me where I was going since I was dressed to impress, and she replied again "oh a date" and I said "a hot date!" Then she was laughing and asked me if I was really going out on a date with PJ and I said I was. She was so interested and thought it was very cute. Thank you Lord for hot dates with my husband.

Funny story-We used our Christmas gift card from our parents, but I forgot, so as PJ signed the receipt he messes around and signs it another name (John Doe to be exact). I told him to stop because our bank will be alerted because it's the wrong name (not PJ's), so he plays along and adds III (so now it's John Doe III), in which I begin to get more upset and stressed. It then dawns on me he didn't pay with our card but a gift card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you have to sign when you use a gift card? funkified.
date nights are the best! we go on them every week too!!! :)
Hahaha what a nerd!! Why does it have to be a "hot date night"? and not just a normal "date night"? You guys are nasty! Haha j/k...i love you guys!
Post a Comment