Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family day at the sea

For family day on Monday, we headed over to Santa Monica. It was the kids first time. We had a splendid afternoon enjoying the beauty of the sea, and it's highlights. I have a feeling we'll be here a lot. Just last night Jenny, the kids, and I spent the evening out there.





Rock explaining Jesus' ascension. "...he went up, up, up ascension!"






The earth is filled with the beauty of the Lord. As I watched the calm ocean, I couldn't help but feel so small in a vast sea of water, and yet the Lord commands these seas just by the word of his mouth...amazing.

1 comment:

helen said...

i love the pier!!!! call me the next time you guys are there on an afternoon and i'll meet up with you cause i go there on my lunch break sometimes!!!! love and miss you guys