The top four scorers had a face off, and guess who they were? Non other than PJ and Yek VS Jennifer and I! "Head to head, head to head"
Thursday, January 15, 2009
One of my favorite
One of my favorite Tibayan things to do, is go bowling! If there is one Tibayan than it's ok. If there's two Tibayans good BUT if there is a whole clan of them--then you're in for a real treat.
Even Rock was amazed. Or disappointed...not too sure.









The funky bunch...except Zach :)
The top four scorers had a face off, and guess who they were? Non other than PJ and Yek VS Jennifer and I! "Head to head, head to head"
The top four scorers had a face off, and guess who they were? Non other than PJ and Yek VS Jennifer and I! "Head to head, head to head"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment