When PJ goes out of town, for whatever reason (usually conferences, or speaking arrangements) I feel so out of sync. My mom always notices, and asks me if I'm sad. I really don't think about being sad until she brings it up, but then soon after I do feel (and see) the little, gray cloud over my head. I don't want to idolize my husband, and I don't want to disregard him either--there just needs to be balance, but I do LOVE him so, and miss him SOOOO much when he is not around.
Love,
We miss you, and please make this little, gray cloud go away :)
God is good, and I know he makes me remember how I need him much more!
God is kind in letting me wake up Wednesday morning (4am) with Rock laying on our bed. I was debating whether to get him out of his bed, and bring him to my bed, just so I won't be alone. To my surprise, he got out of bed, and walked over to my room (in the dark!), and laid next to me. I was so happy and thankful God knew I needed my little protector near me. Thank you Lord.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment