My little protector and my sweet pea, have been sick with the flu. Rock is better, but Key is just getting out of it. Key had it the worst, and really has not been herself. She gave dirty looks, and refused to eat, and drink anything. Good thing she is still breastfed because I think she would have been dehydrated. We had to take both to Urgent Care on separate occasions, but nothing serious was diagnosed, they just encouraged us to keep an eye out for worse symptoms."Wow-Wow" (Rock's favorite stuffed toy) and "SnowMan" (Key's favorite stuffed toy), were used frequently to help calm them both with their off-and-on-high fevers.
Praise God for sickness to humble parents. As a parent, I want to control everything with our kids, but God kindly reminded me he is knows what is best for them. He REALLY does!
1 comment:
I'm glad that all is well in your household. I remember when Sabri was sick as well I was shown my heart and how much I truly trust in God. It was a great rebuke and a reminder...praise God for His goodness!!
Post a Comment