Yesterday we hung out with kuya RC and went to the Air and Space Museum, in Virginia. We forgot our camera but kuya RC brought his wonderful SLR, so I have to wait to post those. Kuya RC took us to Cracker Barrel ( I think that is the name of the restaurant) and it was oh sooooo good! PJ got his infamous country fried steak, and I got the grilled cat fish, and it was great.
Today we went to lunch with Tito Boy and his wife at a Thai restaurant in Chinatown, which was very good. Elijah stole my lemon from the cranberry drink and began eating it, but as he ate it, he would shake and put on a sour face, which made me laugh. After lunch we met up with Ica, Joanne, and tita Carol, and headed to the Holocaust Museum. It was very sad and brought me back to the reality of evil. PJ was very moved with the walk through freight train, that transported the Jews to the concentration camps, but many didn’t make it because of the awful conditions. I was moved by the exhibit of how the Nazi’s planned and killed mentally handicapped children. We both thought this museum was better than L.A.’s.
Elijah makes PJ and I laugh because when we are in the car, he often holds up something (sippy cup, snacks, etc) when he doesn’t want it and shouts until we turn around to grab it from his hand…why doesn’t he just put it down somewhere, or throw it? Nobody knows, but we enjoy the angry grunts
***stay tuned for pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment