Monday, September 24, 2007

She's Pregnant!

Elijah and I are fervently praying for a boy. If not it will be two on two. This is going to be a decisive moment in our family.

Some comments:
  1. oh my gosh!!!! CONGRATS!!!! i’m gonna start making new baby something!!!! hehe.


  2. GIRL….GIRL….GIRL!!! Sabrina needs another playmate!


  3. Selle, make sure it’s boy stuff.

    G, get out of here. Sabrina can play with boys.


  4. Ate Lyn

    congrats!!! praise God for a truly wonderful blessing to our family! sorry Peej, i’ll be praying for a girl too :-D


  5. Yek

    I’m praying for that too. BOYS ONLY!!!


  6. Jennifer

    YAY!!! I get to buy more baby clothes for my future…NEPHEW!!!


  7. girl clothes! i want to make girl clothes so i’m hoping and praying it’s a girl. hehe. okay if its a boy then i’ll make boys clothes i guess.


  8. UncleT

    Congratulations ~Woot, woot!

    ~So much blessing in CFBC. Praise God!


  9. jOi-C

    congratulations!!!! how bout twin!?!?!? 1 boy and 1 girl! ;)


  10. bianca

    congratulations and praise God! we miss you ate frances kuya pj and elijah! it made me happy reading your posts from washington and looking at those pictures. and i was blessed by how you guys fought sin the day you guys went to watch michael buble! elijahs hair is so long! and its a blessing to see how you guys have fun with elijah and laugh at the little things he does. it makes me joyful in the Lord for some reason. haha. see you soon!


  11. I could go either way…boy or girl!!! Ben says it is a girl because peej you are so opposed to a boy…So I am thinking it is a girl. Welcome to our world!!!


  12. Some responses:

    To Ate Lyn – I don’t accept your apology. Please reconsider praying according to God’s will :)

    To Selle – thanks for understanding.

    To Yek and Jenny – we need to pray harder.

    To Ate Joic – I love the twins idea!… If it meant two BOYS.

    To Ruby – I was so opposed to a girl last time as well. If you could go either way, then have a heart and pray for my (God-given?) desire.


  13. LaDawn

    Congrats! This is such a blessing. Praise God for the upcoming extension to your family. I will be praying for a healthy baby,
    ( baby boy) :-)


  14. krissa

    you know what i’m rooting for. i dont even need to say it.


  15. i guess i will pray for a boy…maybe cause i grew up with the tibayan boys, so in my mind it should always be tibayan boys…i think it would be so strange to have a tibayan girl…so my girls have to grow up with the tibayan boys…like me!!!


  16. achau

    Congrats! I’m excited for you guys! And to think I was just talking to you Fran about your desire for God to bless you with another baby, and now He’s heard your prayers! :) I can’t wait to see you all again! Give Elijah a big hug from her Auntie Achau. :)

No comments: