Thursday, April 24, 2008

HERO

PART I
Humanity often screams for hero's, although many don't know it. A world that would make more sense and seem more purposeful in an ever so changing world, that is trivial and fluent. Mere humans can only dream but can't succeed in what they long for. It is left to those that can do the impossible....


This is no ordinary dog, but a dog that serves and protects the fringe of reality that is left in the dying world.There are others who are pragmatic and take it upon themselves to make their ways and goals far more valuable above people and human life...
But such grotesque acts and thinking calls for justice and righteousness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PART II

The Enabler's health began to fail without notice and without pardon. His beloved owner Rock, tried to nurse him back to health but with no prevail.



What would Rock do? He knew the Enabler's quest to bring justice was something the world needed.

Rock, a mere human, needed to do something he never thought would be possible --he must do what the Enabler successfully did--serve and protect a lost society.

Amidst the heartache of losing he found a purpose to fight...


THE END



(Thank you True and Brave!)

3 comments:

God is good! said...

hahah your cute with your little stories! I love it!

Rubyellen said...

hahaha!!! i love it! i was laughing so hard!!!

I saw it and knew it was perfect for Elijah! True has one too, so they can go help the lost together!!! and when Key and Brave are old enough... they can join in!

God is good! said...

I miss him so much!! I want to hug and kiss him. Tell him "Autie" loves him. =)