So, I have been home with Elijah and Key (no, I did not give birth yet) without our beloved abba. He is in Kentucky with the CHBC church staff and other interns at T4G. I'm secretly jealous. We are so excited to see him, Lord willing, tonight. I've been trying to keep busy but yesterday was probably the hardest because Elijah needed some serious all day discipline and new obedience training we've learned here at CHBC (they're great!). By God's grace, he helped me do it in a loving, godly way, but we all missed him so.
Abba we love you and can't wait to see you and talk to you and give you lots of hugs and kisses!!!
3 comments:
Awww your so cute with your crafts! haha i remember your little hearts on the wall...i love you guys!
Thank you love! I missed you guys too and I'm so glad to be home. Too bad I have to work on this paper so that we can't hang out today, but God is good, the paper is a blessing to work on, and we'll go out tonight!
awww. good for you...i'm such a chicken. i can't stay home alone.
Post a Comment