Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So long Browns

The Brown's left yesterday but not before a scrumptous Five Guys lunch. Their burgers are so good! Even PJ thinks they're better than IN-N-Out burgers, except, we all agreed, that In-N-Out has the better fries. Both the Tibayans and Browns, are forced recovering In-N-Outoholics, Five Guys met our cravings just fine.
Good-bye Browns, perhaps we will see you all again when Key is 2 years old :(

3 comments:

jOi-C said...

i love 5 guys!!! their burgers are definitely WAY better than IN n OUT. we have one down here in jacksonville..not sure about the fries tho, because i'm not a big fries person anyway

Unknown said...

hellllOO!!!!

you can't turn your back on in-n-out!

...and is Elijah wearing a LAKERS shirt?!?!?

The Stranger said...

I want to visit you guys! I think by the time I can take a vacation, you will already be back here. I miss your family!