Monday, July 21, 2008

Danika day!

For Danika's birthday I decided to take her to Sprinkles! Once she told me she loved cupcakes, I told her I had to take her to Sprinkles for her birthday (7/20), and then to the beach where she could enjoy Rock and God's gorgeous creation.

So on Thursday, we (PJ, kids, Jennifer, Tita Angela, Rachel and Jerry) headed over to Newport, where we ate lunch at our favorite pizza joint, ZPizza.

Then, to cupcake land...


We gave this little guy a small piece of red velvet, but apparently he was love stricken...I have no idea how he got a hold of the wrapper!

After filling our tummies to the brim, we headed over to the sandbox...The two were inseparable (like always).

(*the rest of the pictures are courtesy of my cute sis, Amy-lou)
They tried building sand castles together...

watched dolphins swim by together...

But one thing they didn't do together, was like the water-- together.

Praise God for another year in Danika's life. She's been a big blessing to our little family (Rock, Key, PJ, and I), by her kind, loving, servants heart, which is a reflection of our Lord Jesus. We were so happy to take Danika out and enjoy her silliness (eating cupcakes at 12am while laughing at everything, and getting milk spat in our faces--thanks Danika).

Danika,
We love you and hope we see you grow more and more into a beautiful woman that fears and loves the Lord who became sin for us. May you see the cross more glorious and real in your life now, and in the future years.

2 comments:

Gen said...

Man stop showing me sprinkles...I'm so tempted to go and it's like just down the street of me!!! next time you are in the OC area...give me a ring ring I'll stop by.

Oh BTW - do you and family want to go to the OC Fair...we have a discount for 4 bucks an admission instead of 9.

Hazel said...

if you took her to frosted cupcakery, she would have gotten a free cupcake for her birthday! oh we should totally have a cupcake tasting- sister day!! we know some good places.