Friday, July 18, 2008

A visit from "Lola-ueta"





Rock wanting to push Lola-ueta around :)4 generations...amazing!
I have Rock call my grandma Abuelita but he decided to join "Lola" and "Abuelita"-- we enjoyed the sweet combo. It was the first time they met, and we were so glad to see her enjoy Key.

I pray for my grandmother and her salvation, my mom is faithful with sharing the gospel and constantly pointing to Christ. Lord be with my mom, and open my grandma's eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My name is Frances said...

"Seeker",
Who are you? Are you my sister? If so please call me :)

What is being a "genuine God lover"? Is loving God on our terms or his? What terms has God set? God has plainly laid out HIS terms in His Word. 1John 1:9, Romans 3:11, Eph 2:8-9, John 14:12, Rom 3:28.

As far as I know, my grandmother believes in what the Pope from Rome believes, and what he believes and tells others to believe is NOT the gospel from the Bible, but a different message, a message that the apostles warned us about in Galatians 1:8. I hope you understand that there are false teachings out there and we are not to believe in them. Everywhere in Scripture God warns us not to believe in false teaching 1 Tim 1:3, 2 Peter 2:1

Whoever you are email me at my private email.

Thanks