Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taste testing-family day...

For our family day, I decided we'd try two places that have been praised by our dear friends and family (the Bratchers and Jennifer). We headed over to Veggie Grill to see what all the fuss was about, and it was very good, but my lovely husband might say it was okay.






...Then we headed over to Sprinkles--my, oh my, the red velvet melted in my mouth. For some reason I am not a big fan of cake BUT cupcakes our my favorite, and Sprinkles on my chart (still pending) is an 8 or 9 (on a scale from 1-10).

We had to eat in the car because the kids were asleep and didn't want to interrupt their nap time :)
Then to the beach so Rock can have some fun!
This was Key's first time at the beach and all she did was sleep, but it worked out because she is too little for the hot sun.

3 comments:

Aura said...

Wait...do I see PJ eating veggies?! Wow! LOL :)

Gen said...

i love sprinkles...but for veggie grill it's okay and I think too expensive. and the beach is super dooper cool...you need to try bliss near our house (it's like pinkberry but better - well I think)

bianca. said...

how fun!! looks like key is sleeping a lot and trying to grow grow grow haha.=]