Thursday, September 18, 2008
"Are you ready for some football..."
There's a catchy song played before the Monday night football game, the singer (i don't know if he is famous for some other song) dressed in cowboy style gear and very enthusiastically sings "are you ready for some football!" Well, we sure were on Monday, as one family favorite team (well, depends on who you ask) Dallas Cowboys played the Philly Eagles.

Grandpa was sure happy with the outcome. Key just looked happy anyways :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an adorable young football fan.. get that girl on the ball now. She her how to do it.
You look a little too ambitious. I'm heading to the couch.
No standing, singing, dancing in my Sunday.
Today is my slug day... Football, couch, remote. That's all I need. I have to get something done today? No way.
I have officially declared today a slug day.
Post a Comment