Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So what knew tricks can she do?

According to PJ, (who could be lying, j/k) Key turned over yesterday. I tried being there for the 2nd attempt but you know how that works...WB frog, ring a bell? :) But I did get the after shots.






And another cool trick for our young lady. My little Pan Dulce (I still use the name once in a while, she has so many nicknames!) found out she has feet!

4 comments:

Dr. BreadClock said...

how cute! i dont know who she looks like now.

God is good! said...

OH HOW I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS...I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO OVER BUT I'VE BEEN GETTING OUT OF WORK AT 6:30 LATELY...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...MORE STUFF FOR YOU HAHAH J/K.

Gen said...

oh no...no more leaving her alone on the couch or bed. Maybe at the park she did turn over on her own and if that's the case you saw it first before PJ =)
Still need to give you the snap and go. OH do you want to borrow other things like her play center. I'll email it to you because she doesn't use it any longer.

helen said...

she is sosososososososo cute sososoososo cute. can't wait to play with them next week! and indeed, praise God for talks. i love you i thank the Lord for you!!!!!