Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family fun

For our family day we headed to Frosted, in Long Beach to try out their infamous little delights, although we didn't eat them until the next day, we were still excited to taste them. For dinner we went to La Creperie, a place I love, our friend Heather took us there for a lunch date a year ago, and I've wanted to return ever since.





Rock loved the jazz band.
Now for the verdict...
I tasted the red velvet and the strawberry cupcake, I give
red velvet a: 7
and strawberry a: 7.5
I was disappointed with the cake, I felt it was a little too dry, but the forsting was great. So far, nothing has beat Sprinkles :( The search continues!

5 comments:

God is good! said...

Was a very fun day! haha i like the way Elijah looks in the picture where hes mad dogging the camera...i love him! We shall go back to that place...i really really liked it..."I like it"-Elijah Rock.

Dr. BreadClock said...

were you there yesterday? i was there yesterday.

andrea said...

im glad you guys got to visit frosted but im bummed you didnt like it as much as me...and i miss seeing you guys.

andrea said...

Maybe they weren't as good coz you ate it a day old? haha I'm just making excuses for them...

yea we should all go to miss priss, maybe you'll like it better:) how are friday afternoons for you and jennifer? we usually visit miss priss then.

Aura said...

La Creperie is a fave of mine as well! Love the food and vibe.