Monday, March 2, 2009

back in the day

PJ found this picture of us girls. I was amazed at how time flies! All of us are practically married, and have kids, some of us two! God is definitely kind.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

who's that chola?

andrea said...

do you ever think you'll go blond again?! haha. miss you!

Yes...it means girl said...

I'm not ONLY one (yet again) not married... hahah... sob sob..kidding..this picture is super old..hahah.. fun times... =)

Yes...it means girl said...

oh..and do you have any idea when and where this was taken?

selle said...

that's hilarious! i love old school pics!

Iris said...

hi frances, i saw this pic on nina's blog and saw that she got it from you guys! when was this taken? man, how time flies! the picture reminded me of how "albert's church" friends were my first friends in california. you all were such a blessing to me. i miss you guys! i need to add you to my friends list!

My name is Frances said...

I'm still a chola...I miss you too Andrea!

I think this picture was taken when Jino and JP graduated from ITT Tech...not too sure.

Hi Iris!!! I miss you too. I hope to see some of your baby pics. I just had a random memory of you being so competitive during a game we all played...you were great! hahaha

The Zaportezas said...

so funny but yet so sad. you'd think we all still look the same but i asked mateo which one mama was and he couldn't pick me out of the crowd. i guess i am getting older. you on the other hand DO look like a chola. haha.