All in all, it was a fun night. Hope you had a good birthday Caleb!
Monday, March 9, 2009
The Gangster
Last Saturday was a celebration for our friend Caleb Barrett, we dinned at El Cholo, a restaurant with an authentic Mexican villa vibe, which I liked. It reminded me of a famous Mexican movie my mom would watch...(FLASHBACK MUSIC)




(The stage is set)...
El celebrante.
La esposa.
La amiga.
El amigo.
El nino.
muchas risas...
muchas platicas...
y mucho dinero...ha, estoy bromeando.
ninos jugando...
una horrendo camara...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
es muy divertida!!! haha...yes, it's been a while since I took Spanish.... good to see you guys!
thanks for coming to the dinner. we truly appreciate it and enjoyed your company. it's been awhile!!
ive heard of this place...is the food good?
how fun! happy bday to caleb! geneyam needs to update her bloggy! man, we miss california mexican food so much!
I only get one photo in this blog? (I'm staring at you right now!)
Andrea- it wasn't that great, maybe I should have tried something different.
The Hows- I can't seem to find your blog? Your baby is super cute!
Mike- be glad you have one! It would have been two but you left outside in a rush so you missed the group one.
Post a Comment