Sunday, March 29, 2009
Someone had fun...again
For family day we had a picnic and hung out at the park. It was fun being there with PJ, since I've been there 3 times last week with just the kids. Key loves the park. She watches people, dogs, and loves the wind in her face.
Rock's mac n' cheese, Key's cherrios, and my grilled chicken BLT from McD's (it was pretty good), PJ had the fried chicken BLT (of course).
She loves swinging and the wind in her face! She's ADORABLE!
First time tasting some apple...she was soooo mad when I took it away, this is why I don't give her fruit yet!
This week I really felt like I was unpacking in LA. I'm really loving the city more, and more. I'm excited to see what God does. I recently heard a sermon on church planting and he explained, if you want to be part of the community, you really have to "unpack," and make it your home. I really thought I was doing that already, since I live here, but I found out this week that I had more stuff stored away in my luggage. So, just because you live somewhere doesn't neccessarily mean your unpacked. I'm grateful I'm settling in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment