Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paint, Park, Phish

This week was exciting because Rock enjoyed painting. We gave this a go in DC, and I tried to encourage him by painting along side him, but all he really wanted to play with, was water the brushes were in. I was sad he really wasn't that into it, but he just wasn't interested yet. So this week I asked him if he wanted to paint and he said yes. I let him paint with my stored up paint but the smell was too strong but Auntie came to the rescue and got him some cool paint brushes (you squeeze and the paint comes out)...she said I can't use them :(

After an errand we headed over to the park for some fresh air, and the kids had their late lunch their, again. It's always fun to have a mini picnic there. The kids found some interesting things...like,
sticks long enough to be swords...Belly buttons you can't live without...
bread too big to munch on...
an interesting man with his dogs, and 3 birds on his shoulder...big slides...
and windows to look through to make Key smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a sad note, Nacho-Libre-Ramses is slowly dying. Rock named him after his favorite movie (he could literally watch this all day long, I have to say no, all day long!). Lolo said it could have been stress from the water changing. I was suppose to blog about him when we first got him, but I always forgot. How sad, now that he is dying he makes the evening news--just like real life :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that thing already looks dead.

God is good! said...

Yes you are right, you are not allowed to steal his paint...little thief! haha i like the picture of my monKey little greedy monster, just like her BIG FAT mommy...hahahahah are all your cupcakes gone now? haha i love you! I hope Nacho Libre Ramseys is still alive when i see him so i could say my farewells to him, he was a good little guy.