Saturday, March 8, 2008

The babysitters Club

Well, I took care of Drew (on Thursday) while Elijah played with Drew's toys. Drew is our associate pastor's son and Rebbecca (Drew's mommy) needed some alone time to prepare for our upcoming women's retreat.Elijah heading straight to the new toys...he doesn't have much of a selection here in DC.At times Drew would follow Elijah as he roamed around.It appears like Elijah was crying but he wasn't, he was trying to tell me something.I thought this was so cute! Elijah wanted tissue to clean Drew's drippy nose.
Red ball+ 2 boys+ little cute sinners= roughness
Elijah hid under the table and Drew would just crawl around the table laughing hysterically :)

We shall soon return to the Johnson's home to hang out with Drew again. I'm excited to attend the women's retreat and hope I'll be able to go. It's an overnighter so I think PJ will be able to take care of Elijah, we'll see.

2 comments:

God is good! said...

Why is Elijah so skinny now? Do you guys feed him? haha looks like hes gonna be a good brother, if hes cleaning the little boys buggers. Can wait to see him. =)

Gen said...

Elijah does look skinnier, well hopefully you'll be able to go to the retreat. Please pray for Caleb, Sabrina got him sick =(

oh ya...Jennifer has something for Hava from Sabrina.