Friday, March 14, 2008
A sweet reunion: Day1
Jennifer, Louie, and Reinna arrived Thursday evening. We had everyone wait outside except Jennifer, so PJ and I could see Elijah's reaction. Oh boy, was he excited! He recognized her immediately and said "Auntie" and jumped into her open arms.
The sweet reunion.
Familiar faces...
Elijah taking pictures
...and of course crazy Rein
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MAN OH MAN!! I miss him already...i will never forget the look on his face when he saw me...IT WAS THE BEST (Nacho voice) He is the cutest little man on this earth! And i LOVE him soooooo much...i was sad earlier cuz i was thinking of him asking for me...and im gone! Boo whoo! But i wanted to thank you guys very very much...it was a blessing to see you guys and spend time with you guys. I love you all!! =) and Lord willing i will see you next month! Yeah!!
i'm so glad that they were able to go there to visit...oh btw we won't be visiting anymore (too expensive) bboo!! I'm so sad!
Post a Comment