When we came home and did family worship, I was reminded that there are remnants of the authority God gave to man to rule over the earth, including animals. Since the whole world and believers have not been fully redeemed (until heaven of course) we still see the consequences of the fall, like animals attacking trainers, or bystanders. One day believers in Christ Jesus, shall again rule faithfully and loyally to the KING of KINGS.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
"The Greatest Show On Earth"
Last night we took Elijah to "The Greatest Show On Earth" the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus. I've never been to a circus before (for protest reasons :) but it was great for Elijah to see live Elephants-- he's been practicing being an elephant for awhile.
At the pre-show, they introduced the beautiful Elephants. That's Elijah in the red sweater.
Daddy and Elijah were amazed at the acrobats...well, PJ more nervous.
I was amazed at these beautiful tigers, especially the white Bengal Tigers, but then I'd get sad because they were there at the circus instead of roaming the grasslands.
The novice mommy and Elijah :) Oh, and of course Key!
When we came home and did family worship, I was reminded that there are remnants of the authority God gave to man to rule over the earth, including animals. Since the whole world and believers have not been fully redeemed (until heaven of course) we still see the consequences of the fall, like animals attacking trainers, or bystanders. One day believers in Christ Jesus, shall again rule faithfully and loyally to the KING of KINGS.
When we came home and did family worship, I was reminded that there are remnants of the authority God gave to man to rule over the earth, including animals. Since the whole world and believers have not been fully redeemed (until heaven of course) we still see the consequences of the fall, like animals attacking trainers, or bystanders. One day believers in Christ Jesus, shall again rule faithfully and loyally to the KING of KINGS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo the circus! i've always wanted to go! how fun! :o)
haha i like his face in the last picture with you...he looks funny. He's like his abba...they both make silly faces. I've always wanted to go to a real circus...i've been to the fake ones...its like me wanting to go to Sea World and my wish finally came true at the age of 17 or 18...im gonna end up going to the circus at age 30...hahaha so sad! Take me!
Post a Comment