My Lovely turned 29 on May 8, 2009--but he constantly gets mistaken for being in college, and sometimes even high school! We started his special day with strawberry french toast, and the fixins, which he enjoyed.



She enjoyed the strawberries :p


Our whole building's fire alarm went off, and PJ and I seriously evacuated like madmen. It was scary but funny, now that we think about it. I told PJ it was part of his surprise!

We then went up into the wilderness to one of his favorite spots. He wants to hike it soon... maybe when Ele gets back...j/k, I'll do it :)

One of the main reasons why he loves going up there...the view of the city.




She will totally be a daddy's girl--no doubt about it.


After the city watch, we headed over to BJ's in Glendale (it's the nearst one tous) to watch one of his favorite things...


The Lakers! Boy, the atmosphere there was very lively!




Our new LA friends, Carlos, Jenni, and Michael.

Other friends, Howe, and Marco.

It was a blessed, fun, filled day. I am grateful for my husband, and all the love he showers us with. I am espeically thankful--which surpasses all others--how he showers me, and our children with God, and his written Word. Thank you Lovely!
1 comment:
I'm glad that the Lord is continuing to use your husband in your life and growing him older...ONE MORE YEAR!! YAYA then he joins the 30 club!
Post a Comment