Saturday, May 16, 2009

Key's/Miss Thang's/Pan Dulce's/Sweet Pea's/Mamas' 1st Birthday!

Her birthday was low key (no pun intended) because of me being pooped from birthday celebrations, plus PJ having to work, but we still had lots of fun with little Miss Thang.
She awoke to triangle wheat apple pancakes, her first time trying pancakes. She loved them.As PJ poured tons of syrup on his, Rock daydreamed at the chance one day. PJ keeps telling him that he can, be he has to be four years old. Then off to watch the Padres, PJ's tee-ball team play. Key cheered...and cried.
After the game we headed over to Key's picnic. I invited our new friend Alisa, but she didn't want to intrude, I insisted she wouldn't, but I didn't want to be pushy :)
My little Pan Dulce.

She devoured her cupcake-- without the frosting.
There's no question he did too.
My little Sweet Pea.

Her little present from us. Hopefully one day she can get a real doggie, she loves them.Rock was excited to ride with Key on the train.A happy, fun, filled 1st birthday for Miss Key. I was so sad she turned one. I want her to be little forever. PJ keeps reminding me, that we ONLY have 17 more years with her, I can't bear the thought!

Miss Key you are ultimately God's. I must keeping preaching to myself that you are a loaner from the Lord, and everyday is critical as far as showing you God's love through our love for you, and my marriage to your abba. God grant us grace to this.

2 comments:

Gen said...

happy birthday miss Key...you are so cute and growing up super fast. hopefully we will see you sooner than later...little sabi has something for you!!

The Hows said...

i didn't realize your little key is only a couple weeks older than kekoa! i really thought she was like 18 months. maybe it's because it seems like she's standing a lot. sorry for thinking she was older! and your boy is so grown up, too - he looks like he could be five! how come the kids look older and the parents look younger? either way, you guys are the cutest family! happy birthday!