Thank you Lord for our moms and another year in PJ's life. You are kinder beyond words.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
A late Birthday & Mums Day Outing
Monday was our combo outing, since Mother's Day and PJ's birthday are so close. Before we headed out for lunch, we gave abba his birthday gift.

Now we all match! Perhaps a bit cheesy :)
I spotted this place awhile ago, and I loved the name and the ambiance...food was ok, but maybe we ordered the wrong things.




Next door is their own vintage shop. I peeked in but nothing fit just right. I loved one romper but it had a stain :(hence, vintage) After, we searched for my mother's day gift.
For dinner I was totally feeling our little restaurant down the way, so we walked there, and I had my long-awaited-craving of sushi. So weird! I use to not like it, but now I am fond of it...perhaps I never really gave it a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment