Thursday, May 7, 2009

San Diego

A few of us were in San Diego for a ACTS29 Boot Camp Conference. PJ, Kuya Dennis, and Niko attended the conference and from what I got from them, they were all edified and hit with new- fresh ways, and convicting ways to look at "community"at CrossView. Tita Angela, kids, and myself stayed back at the condo.


Wednesday night, the rest left and PJ, I, and the kids stayed behind at kuya Dennis' condo. The next morning we headed for some breakfast...

and CupcakeSquared. I'ver heard about this place from Krissa and Selle's blog, so I decided to visit since it was close to where we were staying. I was sadly disappointd with these cupcakes. I thought the cake was to sticky, and muffin-like, at times. Although the frosting was very good. I give this place a 6 out of 10. I'm not sure what Selle and Krissa thought about this place, but everyone likes different things in a cupcake, but they just didn't do it for me :( ...still searching for the ULTIMATE CUPCAKE!

A great 3 day out of town trip. Many good conversations about CrossView Chruch life. A great great day to hang out with the family and enjoy each other's company. Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

The Zaportezas said...

those 2 are so cute. i love their little noses. miss you guys!

krissamartinez said...

I thought the cake was too bread-like. The frosting was good though. I only really liked it because it was a square cupcake. Definitely not my favorite. :)

selle said...

haha. i agree with kris...i liked em just cause they were square shaped. haha. they were a bit too much of a healthy cupcake for me!