The interns were so gracious in paying for our dinner, we really didn't want them to, but Ross made it clear we needed to accept cheerfully, hahaha, how can you argue with that! PJ, Elijah, and I will miss them dearly, I already get sad thinking of us leaving and saying goodbye to the interns and their awesome families. Praise God for new friendships that refresh us and encourage us. We thank God for them.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Happy Birthday!
On my Lovely's special day, Elijah and I took him out to lunch to Taqueria Naciona, famous for their yucca fries (thanks Ben Bratcher). We had yummy beef tacos, fish tacos, chorizo with cheese tacos, and yucca fries.


My picky husband examining the fries...I liked them.
Elijah presenting our gift.


Lovely reading my letter to him.

A great book for our family, by one of our favorite preachers (Voddie Baucham)!
For dinner we headed to scrumptious Cheesecake Factory.

Travis (known as T-Dawg) and his wife Rebbecca thoughtfully surprised PJ with 2 books, he was very excited. He had already received other books throughout the day, but the way to my husbands heart...are books.

While we were singing happy birthday to PJ, Elijah was trying to blow out the candle, PJ was trying to stop him but laughing at his efforts.
Since he badly wanted to blow the candle out, we relight the candle just for him, and watched him make cute, funny faces while attempting---the interns loved it.
It was a blessed night celebrating another year in my husbands life. God has been kind to me in giving me a precious gift like him. He is a blessing and encourages me to love God more. What more can I ask for?
The interns were so gracious in paying for our dinner, we really didn't want them to, but Ross made it clear we needed to accept cheerfully, hahaha, how can you argue with that! PJ, Elijah, and I will miss them dearly, I already get sad thinking of us leaving and saying goodbye to the interns and their awesome families. Praise God for new friendships that refresh us and encourage us. We thank God for them.
The interns were so gracious in paying for our dinner, we really didn't want them to, but Ross made it clear we needed to accept cheerfully, hahaha, how can you argue with that! PJ, Elijah, and I will miss them dearly, I already get sad thinking of us leaving and saying goodbye to the interns and their awesome families. Praise God for new friendships that refresh us and encourage us. We thank God for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY BIG BELLY!! I love it. Elijah's so cute...i cant wait to see him! =) I like the picture of Elijah blowing the candle..haha funny little man.
ooh cheesecake...love it!! Elijah is super cute, and that's funny about the books because that's caleb too. oh our husbands are so alike.
Hey bertday boy...I am glad that God has brought you to where you are now. Heather and I are sad that we are not able to spend time with you and the fam but are grateful to see all the blessings He continues to shower on you. We hope that when you get back we can all catch up. We love you guys. ---heather & el
Post a Comment