I praise God I was able to walk (or I should say waddle) home! We ended the night watching the 4th quarter and munching on pizookies :) It was a beautiful, unsuccessful evening.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
No King James....
Friday night PJ, Elijah Rock, Patrick (intern), and myself headed to the Verizon Center to try to get tickets to see LeBron James (a.k.a King James) take on the Washington Wizards. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the Cavaliers vs. Wizards, but perhaps it was a good thing since the Cavs won by a landslide. We just sat on the steps of some museum(?) and watched the jumbo screen outside with other fans.



Elijah Rock imitating LeBron throwing up chalk.
Taking a stroll with daddy in the city.
Our (Elijah and I) first time on the DC metro system.
Patrick and Elijah were inseparable...
Elijah has funny chubby checks in this picture--it's the angle.

Heading back home from Union Station.
I praise God I was able to walk (or I should say waddle) home! We ended the night watching the 4th quarter and munching on pizookies :) It was a beautiful, unsuccessful evening.
I praise God I was able to walk (or I should say waddle) home! We ended the night watching the 4th quarter and munching on pizookies :) It was a beautiful, unsuccessful evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
waddling is always fun!!
BOO LABRON!!!!!
G,
Waddling is not fun
Amy,
BOO you!!!!!
i know that prego waddle... did it twice! not ready to do it again... hurry up and waddle more so she can come out!
Its BOO LABRON and WHOO HOO LAKERS!!! GET IT RIGHT SISTER!!
Post a Comment