Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It had to happen sooner or later...

May 7, 2008 marked a special day for the Tibayans. Two years ago we were blessed with a boy that was delivered with a full set of hair, but this hair was already at the bottom of his neck! So for daddy's birthday (which is officially tomorrow) we did the unthinkable (well not really, we have been planning), we finally cut Rock's hair!!! Our appointment was at 2pm, I was nervous throughout the day because I was scared of the outcome. I had ideas in my head of what I wanted and I think stylist did a good job.

Elijah did so good! He'd look at himself in the mirror and smile. At church tonight he kept telling people that he got a haircut. Church people loved it too. The ladies at the salon said he looked so cute and looked like a little stylish man :) hahaha, we laughed.








Afterwards Elijah and I headed to the park. As I would look at him play I would think "who is that kid?" I like his new do but I have to admit I do miss the locks :( He still looks cute and I know I'll get use to it. Wow two years without a cut...my little boy is growing up!

13 comments:

selle said...

woo-hoo! he's soooooooooooooooo super cute!!!! he looks like a little pj. he looks completely different! i love it!

God is good! said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH...HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY IN THE WORLD!!! I just to hug him and kiss him and tell him i love him!!! =)

Rubyellen said...

he looks like a big boy!!! we miss elijah!

cleofaye said...

congratulations!
awww i wonder if he'll still have the habit of putting the hair out of his face.

sherie amour said...

HE LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!
awww elijahs growing up hes so cute.

helen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! so sos oso cute he is!

Eleazar & Heather said...

He looks so cute!!!
Ahhhh your guys little boy is growing up. This is his big brother haircut. Any contractions yet... any nerves... is it easier be ready for the second time around. We'll be praying for you these next couple of weeks.

And really he looks so cute! Very Rico suave!!!

krissamartinez said...

finally! he looks sooooo cute! when tita yoly showed me the picture yesterday, it took a while to register who that little boy was!! he looks so different!

what happened to giving him a mullet??

Gen said...

oh my goodness, Elijah looks like a little big boy haha! I love his foe-hawk...and he reminds me of rufio from Hook. He's adorable, watch out world little tibayan is a going to steal the hearts of little girls and big girls too.

oh ya happy birthday peter.

Frances are you okay with the hair cut?

Caleb B said...

PRAISE THE LORD for his common grace shown to you!

Oh man, he looks like a completely different person! I want to see him and hold him even more now.

Praise God for Elijah's boy haircut.

katie said...

awhhhh i love the his new cut!!! sooo handsome!

Jonathan said...

Your son Looks awesome.

My name is Frances said...

Thank you everybody! This makes me feel better when missing his long locks :)