Name: Key Hava Tibayan
DOB: 5/16/08
Time: 5: 39pm
Weight: 8lb. 9oz.
Height: 20in
DOB: 5/16/08
Time: 5: 39pm
Weight: 8lb. 9oz.
Height: 20in
My mom arrived here the 14th, God was kind enough to let her be here before I went into labor. She left this morning back to Cali, she was a huge blessing and it was great having her here to help with Elijah and Key, and we even had the opportunity to show her around a bit.
Key's first day out was at the Holocaust Museum on Saturday (24th) and she was at her first church service this past Sunday (25th).
Elijah seems GIGANTIC to us now! Even his diapers are huge :)
Sleep comes in increments of 2-3 hours at night.
I am on antibiotics for a UTI, so please pray that the med's don't hurt Key too bad.
Her second doctor's appointment is tomorrow at 10 am.
Mark Dever pronounced Key's middle name incorrectly to the church.
Two car seats in our car, a slim person can ride back there with the kids :)
She looks nothing like me.
Elijah likes his new sister.
12 comments:
Congratulations! I am happy for your family! I am also excited to meet her! Hope all is well, I am praying for your prayer request.
She is too cute..she looks like a mini PJ ( sorry Frances:-) God Bless you all , I cant wait to see you soon
PS Lovin Elijahs new hair cut
finally a picture!!!! she looks just like pj and elijah! :) can't wait to meet her when you get back! wow, elijah is a big brother!!!! how exciting!
woohoo for pictures...oh man she's super cute and totally looks like PJ, but a girl. Sabrina can't wait to meet her new friend...and I can't wait to hold her...come back already!
I'll pray for your UTI
Key is so beautiful! Those cheeks are loaded! Elijah looks like Peej's mini-me with his new haircut. We can't wait for you to get home.
I prayed for your UTI too Frances. It can get really painful but i heard its really common after child birth. So take care!
Yeah!!! I've been waiting for this post. She's so cute! You're right she has PJ's eyes maybe she'll have your smile or your laugh. Can't wait to meet her and see you guys. X&0's to you all. We're praying for you guys hopefully the sleep deprivation won't last to long and the UTI should clear up quickly with medication.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I HAD THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN I SAW HER PICTURES...I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! I'm so excited to see her and kiss her!! Man i cant wait...only 3 more weeks and i shall be out there!!! WOOHOO!!
YES! Finally, some pictures. What took so long? Oh yeah, I guess I forgot about the feeding every 2 hours, no sleep and a 2 year old to chase around. Yikes! But, it's all worth it. Just look how cute she is! We're praying for you!
AAAH!!! i agree with what everyone else is saying. she looks just like kuya pj!!! you have a baby girl now!! :)
FINALLY! Oh... I can't wait to meet and play with her! She is so cute! I am sorry Franny... I look like Brave's Nanny too! Remember, we are in the Nanny club! But she is so cute!!! Hurry up and get here!
oh i forgot! Welcome to the world of TWO!!!
aww elijah is a kuya now! wow pj has some strong genes, neither of your kids look like you frances! hehe very cute!
Post a Comment